Nomadish

Nomadish

2 February 2015

Homeless dog aint a wild animal!

This article would not be directly to do with travelling, but it is touching me a lot. New EU law that would consider strays as wild animals = still less values for these poor things! The article is in Finnish.


Artikkelin voit lukea TÄÄLTÄ.


Three times Ive taken a stray with me, the last one is my dear doggy from France. So I did my best and wrote to our Minister Orpo and told my view. I am only familiar for the work in Greek shelters, first visit in 2003 and I can assure you the work they all do, is amazing! The shelters are also giving the model and education to the new generation, well sometimes the old ones learns and changes too :). When the people would learn more respect and neuter their animals, there would no more be strays = the goal.

6 comments:

  1. Voihan luppakorvat! Mä pelastan kyllä yhden seuraavalla reissulla....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyvä Heikki, noita söpöyksiä löytyykin etelämmästä ja itäisestä Euroopasta valitettavasti liian monta, varmasti löytyy sulle maino kaveri tien päältä!

      Delete
  2. Tässä ranskalaisuudesta: http://bit.ly/1za4Xc9

    Ranskassa hylätään eläimiä eniten Euroopassa, eikä siihen ole mitään muuta syytä kuin maan tapa...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh, onko näin? Kuvalinkkisi kertoi paljon!

      Delete
  3. Ihan itku pääsee!Ihmiset on vaan niin julmia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)