Nomadish

Nomadish

24 September 2015

No more dumping!

Do you remember the unofficial dump on the beach parking I wrote about in June?

Click here to see the article and see the photos what we created from the carbage.

I was curious to return there and see the situation and while I got at the parking I was happy to see that there was no more garbage!!! Locals told me that usually in September the parking would be half full and the dump would be as high as a man. But not this year and there has come this little sign which is telling that it is forbidden to dump garbage. So this was excellent news and nature says thank you :)


Before....


After...


And now in September 2015, clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)