Nomadish

Nomadish

21 October 2014

From Athens to Monemvasia

Greece <3


After arriving to Greece I was hurry to get to Athens since my fridge didnt function anymore, but before I had one night stop at the Corinth Canal, I liked the spot I found last June and returned to the same place (earlier post is HERE ).

So I do not have any wonderful photos from Akropolis or Athens by night (at least not this time)...


Fridge is out

 



If you ever get some problems with your camper in Greece, at least I can recommend this camper service place. The idea to drive in Athens might be little scary idea, but actually it was okay. The camper service is located 8 km away from the camping and easy to locate next to a big road.

Nice service and friendly prices!!! Adam speaks good English and German so you can get things straight. GPS coordinates to his place are N 38 02 17 E 23 44 00.

So fridge got fixed and I drew for some days to the beach parking next to Nafplio, unfortunately weather was grey and windy, didnt get my swim yet! 

curvy roads once again

curious goats

beach near Nafplio

Fisherman got his fish today

Since the weather was not looking promising so I let the sun hunting start, driving more south of Peloponnese to Monemvasia, one of my favorite spots in there. This "rock of Gibraltar" is always inspiring me!


There were many old cars who came to visit Monemvasia on their "Tour de Peloponnese".










Monemvasia by night and Full Moon




Monemvasia early morning


Doggy doing modeling :)


And my model doing her cat walk..hmm dog walk?

1 comment:

  1. Ihania vanhoja autoja.Monemvasia on upea yöllä.Hienoja kuvia,Johtuko kuusta? Upeat maisemat.Kyllä kelpaa katsella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)