Nomadish

Nomadish

9 December 2016

Noble Val, picturesque mediaeval village



Saint Antonin Noble Val, I love this place!!! Lively mediaeval town in summer, beautiful tiny alleys, craft shops, cafes and restaurants! Long history and many listed mediaeval buildings (like oldest town hall in France) and is today a major tourist attraction. Its sunday markets is something you should not miss! Streets and alleys full of market sellers with fruits, vegetables, art, woodwork, clothes, spices, herbs, cheese..you name it! I spend many days here, enjoying the atmosphere and spending good time with my old Dutch friends, thank you for inviting me,  Hopen om dit opnieuw met jullie, gezellig!



The commune is offering an Aire, camper spot right in the village, but in a calm site. It is free and there are all facilities without charge. Big thanks again one of these French communes, you do a great job for travellers! GPS coordinates to this site N 44°09'08" E 01°45'04" .



At first I thought that in this camper is a family travelling with three small children, but I had a good laugh when I noticed that these three small chairs were reserved for three small doggies :P


Nomad having a Nomad beer, Tree Hugging IPA from Flying Dutchman Nomad Brewing, Oh my how tasty! Warm summer evening with hoppy beer, perfect!













This place looked fabulous, straight next to river Aveyron.








Sunday market



This family was travelling with donkeys, how funny!

1 comment:

  1. Ihanan romanttinen paikka.En ihmettele,että viihdyt siellä.Kauniit on maisemat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)