Nomadish

Nomadish

29 November 2021

Thank you Greek November!

 


Greek November is indeed different, than November back home in Finland <3. Over all it was tender, sunny and very kind for us. We stayed in beaches, met other van people and yes we still could swim! Tourist season is over - this is when the best time starts for us. Not too hot, so we can make longer walks and enjoy the peace and quiet. This is what I truly love in Greece!


I went to swim, took my towel with to lay a moment after, but I fell asleep. Not for long, but I got the feeling someone is watching me. Who else than my dog :). She was watching my sleep, my dear dog.

Dogs were quite much enjoying their beach life, relaxed and running free (well the old rarely would run, but the little one yes). Especially this long beach by the Libyan sea, is great to be with dogs!


In southern part of Crete is very rare to see a sailing boat, most stayes in the northern part, where is also one big marina for them to stay over winter. We have used this marina parking in the past years often too, to have city days, shopping, restaurants and lively days.


We had really nice two camper neighbours from Czech Republic for several days. They also had a tiny black girl dog and the little one was playing all day long with her. So nice to see him playing as the oldie does not play a bit anymore. She leaves the games for the younger ones now and rests.

I you have a Hymer, your registration plate could not be better, the other Czech van had HYMER name in it :)

When you meet Czech people, what do you get? Of course Czech beer!

Camp fire! My gosh how nice they are! There is always something magical just to watch them <3


New friends from France, good laughters in good company.

Cheers, Yamas, Sante, Kippis, Ouzo connecting people!


Can one ever have enough of sunsets? I think not. November was blessing us with so many beautiful ones!


Haha, no words.


This is what I like! To be in altitudes like this and see fruits like this in November in trees!

Another beach were we camped nearly ten days. I am the small one behind the big beauty. Nice truck camper from Germany with nice people too. Beach was empty, just a few campers by.


Meze time!

Another coffie moment in a beautiful afternoon. My friend from Finland bought this mug for me as a present, real porcelaine, coffie taste is better! Thank you my friend <3. Soon  December will hit us, we wish it will be kind too for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they are always welcome in English, Finnish, Dutch or French, others I need google translate :)